Exactly what pvp community? No one goes out to the wilderness. Pkers risk what? A royal or gano set? And pvmers do need to put in the wilderness for Insane final boss Closing boss, Chaos name, and the Ushibti souls for lava stykes and revenants. This is not like OSRS. RS3 doesn't possess a busy pvp community value validating anymore. If there are people who honor stake pvp in the wildy it's likely less then a few hundred versus the tens of thousands upon thousands of pvm style OSRS Gold players that avoid the wildy because it's more trouble then it's worth. I speak from experience when I say getting the rev and lava styke soul was annoying then it was anything else. Each pker that trying to clap me sucked butt and it had been apparently they look to snap goals that are easy up.

Anyone can take part in almost any content, make sure it pvm, pvp, skilling, etc. Losing gear is not a concern. People do not pvp since it isn't currently grinding out levels, or only because they do not need to. What people like OP want would be to be able to use their fancy gear without danger of losing it because"muh efficacy"- nevertheless, there are already hundreds of other spots to do it, risk free. To think this is a better choice is silly- you could just have hundreds of new random ass people disrupting tasks, which I am sure nobody on reddit would whine about and swarming the wilderness at the best gear they have.

There is a proven one with a ton of content specifically revolving around them. So pvmers can destroy lava wyrms Eliminating pvp is not likely to increase the number of pvmers, it's just uprooting a community. Which, incidentally, tasks and skilling in the wilderness is going to have to be nerfed to compensate for the decreased risk, so it benefits no one.

Additionally dangerous revenant mobs are a joke and you understand that, that's a concept that won't work now that folks love to mention because it worked. I like this debate. Upgrades are just got by the wilderness, and just adding incentive to ability in the - mind you, the last upgrade was YEARS ago. There is no focus in any way. Along with also the"dwindling community" which, according to all reddit, does not exist before every time they step in the wilderness and die. How can it be that each and every advantage in RS Gold game was updated in 2008 but now with technology and a team that is larger, Jagex can't even swap out old assets for ones that they have?